Raksha Bandhan Wishes
 

·       I may search the world over; there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!

·       Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I am very blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

·       As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me, and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for” Happy Rakhi Brother!

·       Thanks for giving me memories full of scolding, fights, bruises and drama…. My childhood would have been so bland and boring without you…. Raksha Bandhan wishes to my naughty brother.

·       I am very thankful to God, who gave me a brother like you. Having a brother like you make me feel safe in this cruel world. I always pray for you to have love, health, and prosperity.

·       On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky sibling we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

·       “God could not take care for the whole world so he has given mothers to each family. In the same way mother could not take care for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers. Thanks for being my brother.”

·       Only a brother like you can love like a father, care like mother, annoy like sister and support like a friend. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

·       Celebration of the best duo has begun….. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you my brother.

·       As an elder sister, I wish this year may your all wishes come true, and you may reach the height of success. Always stay blessed, happy and healthy. Have a lovely Raksha Bandhan!

·       My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

·       “I am so blessed to have a brother as loving, kind, caring, and cute as you. You have fulfilled every wish of mine. I’ll be waiting for my gifts. And if you don’t give then you will be in big trouble.”

·       I wish you the most amazing Raksha Bandhan bhai. I love you the most and can’t imagine my life without you.

·       Cheers to the bond of love and laughter that we share… I wish I am blessed with more humour to crack more hilarious jokes on you each and every day….. Happy Raksha Badhan to you bhai.

·       On the pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to say that I am the luckiest sister in the world to have you as my brother. My love and wishes are always with you. Wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan!

·       Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother, and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Bandhan.


·       “The laziest, drowsiest brother has been known to turn lion if his sibling is in trouble. Well, I am glad you are the one who always has my back. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Bhaiya!”

·       The greatest gift our parents gave us was each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet Lil brother.

·       I felt so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks, Brother and have a happy Raksha Bandhan.

·       Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother, who has become a big boy now. Come home, your sister is waiting for you.

·       “Having a little brother like you is the most precious gift I could have ever had. There is never a dull moment when you are around. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”

 

No comments: