• My Mind Says
    To Let You Go...
    But My Heart
    Doesn't Listen And
    Continues To Love You..!!

  • The Best Pain in the world is 'Smile & Cry',
    They won't meet each other at a Time;
    If they meet, its the best Moment in your Life..!

  • One day I will leave the world and never come back..
    You will cry whenever you will see my number..
    You will miss me when you sit alone..
    There will be no more ME to irritate, tease, make you laugh..
    And stupidly Tears might flow out of my eyes..
    But, I will be gone, long and forever..
    So Enjoy my silly stupid company as much before I close my eyes forever..

  • Some say It's painful to Wait for Someone..
    It's painful to Forget Someone..
    But the worst pain comes
    When you don't know whether to Wait or Forget..!!

  • Some people come in your Life as Blessings.
    Some come in your Life as Lessons.

  • It is better to be Alone,
    Than being with someone who makes you feel Alone.

  • The person who tries to keep everyone happy and always cares for every one is always the most lonely person..'Strange but True'

  • Standing alone doesn't mean i am alone.
    It mean's I'm strong enough to handle things all my myself.

  • Don't show so much of Love on anyone because it creates a non-curable Pain when they Avoid you.

  • My silence doesn't mean I am ignoring you.
    I just love you so much that I hate fighting with you.

  • Rain falls because the Clouds can no longer handle the weight. Tears fall because the Heart can no longer handle the pain.

  • You came into my life only to teach me..
    How to live Alone...

  • The best time in your Life is...
    When you say: Yes..!! I am fine..
    And someone looks into your eyes..
    And Says: Enough..!!
    "Now tell me the Truth.."

  • Sometimes It's easier to pretend that you don't care,
    Than to admit It's killing you.

  • The most critical moment in Life.
    When someone very special hurts you deeply,
    Gives tears to your eyes. And ask,
    What happened?
    But you just reply, Nothing...

  • Whatever life gives you even if it hurts..
    Just be Strong and act like the way you always do..
    Because, Strong Walls shake but Never Collapse.

  • Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.

  • Don't give special place to anyone in your Heart.
    It's easy to give that place but It hurts more..
    When they don't know the value of that place!!

  • If you never get your Heart broken..
    You will never learn to Love.

  • No matter how badly people treat you,
    Never drop down to their level,
    Just know you're better and walk away.

  • Don't come to my funeral to show how much you cared about me..show me how much you care about me now.. when I am alive.


No comments: