The tenth day of Navaratri marks the end of fasting and is celebrated as Dussehra. It is also celebrated as Vijaya Dashami, as well farewell Devi Durga, and as a process the idol is being immersed into river. This festival is celebrated by burning effigies of Ravana, Kumbakaran, Megnath. It depicts the victory of good forces over evil. Celebrate this day with your parents, relatives, friends and loved ones by sharing sweets, gifts and nice Dussehra sms messages and greetings.
- May all the tensions in your life
burn along with the effigy of Ravana.
May you be successful and happy ever!
- A time for celebration,
A time for victory of good over bad,
A time when world see the example of power of good.
Let us continue the same "true" spirit.
Blessing of Dussehra.
- On this auspicious occasion, I wish the color, bliss and beauty of this festival be with you throughout the year! Happy Dasara!
- Good Health and Success
Ward Off Evil
Triumph Over Evil
Joyous Festive Season
Spirit of Goodness...
Happy Vijaya Dashami..!
- May this Dussehra will light up your life and remove darkness. Wish you a happy "Dussehra".
- May this Dussehra light up for you.
The hopes of Happy Times & Dreams for a year full of smiles.
- Celebrate the victory of the forces of good over Evil.
Lets celebrate an auspicious day to begin new things in life.
- We may be miles apart on Dussehra
but your thoughts are very close to my heart!
Thinking of you and wishing you a Happy Dussehra..!
- Let the joy of festivity
Embrace you and your loved ones
On the occasion of Dussehra this year!
Very very Happy Dussehra to you and your family.
- As the candlelight flame
Your life may always be happy,
As the mountain high
You move without shy,
As sunshine creates morning glory
Fragrances fills years as Flory,
All darkness is far away
As light is on its way.
Wishing You All A Very Happy Vijaya Dashami..!
- Long live the tradition of Hindu culture,
as the generations have passed by,
Hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger
lets keep it up. Best Wishes for Dussehra!
- On this special day,
As you celebrate valor and courage,
Triumph of God over evil,
Wish you success and happiness in everything you do...
- Look outside it's so pleasant!
Sun smiling for you,
Trees dancing for you,
Birds singing for you,
Because i requested them all to wish you.. Happy Dussehra!
- An auspicious day to start with any good work
It was today that good won victory over bad
May this day clear all hurdles of your life and start new era of well being. Happy Dussehra!
- As Maa descends from her heavenly place
I wish she fills your home and heart with happiness!
- May goddess Durga destroy all evil around you.
And fill your life with happiness and prosperity.
- Those empty spaces were my silent prayers, asking Maa Durga to guide and protect you always in whatever you do and wherever you are. Happy Dussehra!
- Lets start a great life by conquering our eternal 5 evils Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh, Ahankar. Lets take the oath to give a dimension to our life on this auspicious festival. Happy Dasara!
- I wish this festival Vijaya Dashami brings Fun, Love, Peace, Laughter, Prosperity, Success and Delight to all my friends and their family. Happy Dussehra..!