Before you were born I carried you under my heart.
From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart.

 Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.

 A child spends a moment in mommy's belly but an eternity in her heart.

 Your baby will be a work of Art
It is a piece of your Mind
And a slice of your Heart

when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time,
and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.

 A baby is something you carry inside you for 9 months,
in your arms for 3 years and in your heart till the day you die.

Feeling fat last nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.

 Now my belly is as noble as my heart.

 The most important thing she'd learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.

 The life of a mother is the life of a child;
you are two blossoms on a single branch.

 God could not be everywhere,
and therefore he made mothers.

Being a mother that your heart no longer yourself wanders wherever your children do.

No comments: