A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.

Before you were born I carried you under my heart.

After years of holding in my stomach,
I was finally proud to be sticking it out!

I love my rounded belly.
It makes me feel really special!

Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder,
and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder
who in the world you will turn out to be.

When you moved,
I felt squeezed with a wild infatuation and protectiveness.
We are one. Nothing, not even death, can change that.

Before you were conceived I wanted you.
Before you were born I loved you.
Before you were here an hour I would die for you.
This is the miracle of Mother's Love.

There is only one pretty child in the world
and every mother has it.

I'm in Love with a Child I haven't yet met...

Life reveals her beauty one precious miracle at a time.

No comments: