India is country of festivals. If one festival goes then another comes. Raksha Bandhan is also called Rakhi in India. It is very sacred festival for brothers and sisters. Rakhi, the sacred thread, which the sisters tie on the wrist of their brothers with love and affection. And brother promises to protect his sister from every evil and brings gifts for her on this day.
Below are some of the Raksha Bandhan Sms, Quotes or Msgs in English...
- God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers.
- You know that you are the
most precious stone in the
collection of my secret treasure..
Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi
and best of luck for everything.
- The happiest moment of my life
would be when you were born,
and next to it is when you started walking,
then comes the time you learned your first words,
and then you started talking,
as a sister i loved it all, seeing you grow,
as a brother you make me feel loved,
for a lucky sis, you're a great Bro!
- My Dear Brother is one
of the most precious
gift sent by God.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- My dearest brother, it is the day of Raksha Bandhan, this Rakhi carries all the love and good moments we shared, to remind you that this bond will not be broken, and my prayers that God blesses you with good health & prosperity...
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- "God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister.
In good times or bad ones,
you're ready to extend your help and support.
Thanks for all you do"
- As we grow up, we act like we don't care,
But it is just an act,
For I know you will always be there,
Love you, brother/sister dear.
- Sister is someone who is caring & sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain, which is not visible to anyone.
I Love My Sister..
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road,
they don't make distance any shorter but,
they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
- You not only stand by me, you also help me make my mind when making decision is hard. You let me learn things on my own and help me get through my failures. I feel so really lucky to have the best brother.
- "Within this small interval of time you became part of my life.
As my dearest friend, as my loving sister to share everything.
My Heart full Rakhi wishes to you..
With lots of Love"
- We fight for the smallest reasons.
We laugh on the silliest of jokes,
We love stepping on each other's toes.
We watch the same Sunday shows,
This list for me is never-ending.
My darling brother, you are my favorite blessing.
- Hey my sweet little pie, your cute smile makes my day,
your small little hands take me our from all dangers of life.
You are little Angel of my life.
I Love You ....
- You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
You are the person who dances with me in my happiness.
I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really Love You ...
- You are there for me during happiness and joy
You are there for me in every walk of life
You are there foe me in the toughest times
To hold my hand during the darkest days
To share my smiles and tears
Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother dear!