• You can erase someone from your mind. Getting them out of your heart is another story.
  • It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
  • It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
  • It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
  • Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels.
  • May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.
  • I tried to Run from your Side, but each place i Hide, it only Reminds me of You.
  • If you leave someone for another person, don't be surprised if that person leaves you for someone else.
  • Don't hold to Anger, Hurt or Pain. They steal your energy and keep you from Love.

  • I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
  • Forgetting someone is like forgetting to turn off the light in the backyard so it stays lit all the next day. But then it is the light that makes you remember.
  • Forget what hurt you in the past. But never forget what it taught you.
  • Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.
  • Sometimes we need to forget some people from our past. Because of one simple reason, they just don't belong in our future.
  • Trying to forget you is like an Endless Ocean.
  • Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.
  • That moment when you are trying and wanting to forget that person but someone comes up that makes you remember that person more...
  • The crime of loving is forgetting.
  • You may forget the one with whom you have laughed, but never the one with whom you have wept.
  • To hide the key to your Heart is to risk forgetting where you placed it.
  • Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.
  • Promise me you will never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.
  • You taught me how to love; you taught me how to live; you taught me how to laugh; you taught me how to cry, but when you left, you forgot to teach me how to forget you.

1 comment: