A new command I give you: Love one another.
As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 
Go seek for the sinners; find the downhearted and comfort the anxious.
For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled,
and he who humbles himself will be exalted. 
 If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions
and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
In bringing men into the kingdom,
do not lessen or destroy their self-respect.
Ask and it will be given to you;
seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you. 
 If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you?
For even sinners love those who love them.
And if you do good to those who do good to you,
what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.  
 I lived my life in the flesh to show how you can,
through loving service, become God-revealing to your
fellow men even as, by loving you and serving you,
I have become God-revealing to you.  
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.
Do not let your hearts be troubled.
Trust in God; trust also in me. 
Genuine faith will remove mountains of material difficulty
which may chance to lie in the path of SOUL expansion
and spiritual progress.  
Yes I am with you always, until the very end of time.

No comments: