Wife: I love you.
       Husband: I love you too.
       Wife: Prove it, scream it to world.
       Husband: Whispers in ear, "I Love You"
       Wife: Why would you whisper it to me?
       Husband: Because you are my WORLD 
  • When the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.
  • I will give you 12 roses, 11 real and 1 fake. I will stop loving you when the last rose dies.
  • Do you know why love is blind? Because your mother starts loving you before seeing you.
  • When your heart breaks, tears fall from your eyes. Those tears are pieces of your heart chasing after the one you love.
  • My heart broke the day, I realized loving you meant letting you go.
  • My eyes don't always sparkle. They only tend to only do that when I'm looking at you.
  • Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away, and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my hear.
 
  •  If a hug represented how much I Loved You, I would hold you in my arms forever.
  • The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's hear.
  • I have embraced many beautiful memories in my life, but the one I admire the most was when I met you.
  • Do not ask the Sun to always shine. It can't, the coulds exist. Do not ask the leaves not to fall, it can't, the wind exists. Do not ask me not to fall in Love. I can't, you exist.
  • When I tell you "I Love You", I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
  • Some people have to close their eyes to dream, but with you I only have to open mine.
 
  • Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.
  • I won't give up on us and I've told you from the start. What held us together is far more important than what is tearing us apart.
  • There may be a million things to smile about, but you're definitely my favorite one.
  • Don't love the person who enjoys with you, love the person who really suffers without you. Because the pain of love can never be defined.
  • No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won't make you cry.
  • Sometimes tears are precious than a smile because you gave a smile to everyone, but tears only to someone whom you never want to lose.
  • Get a best person like a mirror, because when you cry, it never laughs.
  • The most affectionate person fights more than an enemy. You easily melt like butter when the most 'Lovable' person says "I Am Sorry"!


4 comments:

  1. I've been looking for the perfect love quotes for her that I can write in a card and I have found some ideas here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some amazing collection that you have. There were some that I never even read before. Simply Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your site on google. All quotes are really good and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ReallY INsPiring QuOtes ...!!

    ReplyDelete