I love my life because it gave me you
I love you because you are my life 

❤ Someday when the pages of my life end,
I know that you will be one of its most beautiful chapters 

 I Love You - Those 3 words have my life in them 

 ❤ Thinking of you keeps me awake,
dreaming of you keeps me asleep,
being with you keeps me alive 

 Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was a choice,
but falling in love with you I had no control over 

❤ I love you like crazy, baby
because I'd go crazy without you 

❤  I love you, and I will love you until I die,
and if there is life after that, I'll love you then. 

❤ I want to Hold your Hand,
Laugh at your Jokes,
Walk by your Side,
Snuggle on the Couch,
Look into your Eyes,
Talk about whatever and
Kiss your Lips every Single Day 

 You will never fully understand how much you mean to me,
because there are no amount of words that can begin to describe my feelings for you. 

 My eyes are not worthy to look upon your face,
yet they will not rest until they see you again 

You may not love me like I Love You,
You may not care for me like I Care for You,
But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you 

No comments: