• Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

  • When two people are meant for eachother, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.

  • Tears is the only way how my eyes speak when my mouth can't explain how things made my heart broken.

  • You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

  • When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

  • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

  • It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're  not alone.

  • When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart.

  • I won't force myself to have a space in your life, because if you really know my worth, you'll make one for me..!!

  • Stay an hour in My Heart
    A minute in My Mind
    And a second in My Soul
    Then you will know how it feels when I Miss You..

  • No one realizes the beauty of love, until you're caught in it.

  • If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.

  • Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.

  • Darkness cannot drive out darkness,
    only light can do that.
    Hate cannot drive out hate,
    only love can do that.

  • I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then.

  • What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

  • One smile, can start a friendship.
    One word, can end a fight.
    One look, can save a relationship.
    One person can change your life.

  • The greatest gift to my eyesight is having my eyes set on you.

  • I am so glad that you are here...
    It helps me realize how beautiful my world is..

  • Yes i am selfish because I don't want to share you with others...

  • We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
    but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

  • There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

  • A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.

  • No one in this world is Pure & Perfect.
    If you avoid People for their Mistakes,
    You will Always be Alone in this World.

  • Every moment I spent with you, is like a beautiful dream come true.

  • Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart.

  • Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

  • Everytime you say Hi,
    Inside..I'm screaming "I Love You"

  • Once in awhile,
    right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairytale.

  • I never stopped loving you,
    I just don't show it..

No comments: