• Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.
  • A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
  • You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
  • Never forget to say 'I Love You' if you love someone because you will never know when it might be the last time.
  • Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the Heart.
  • A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a man cannot live without Love.
  • We were together, I have forgotten the rest.
  • Darkness cannot drive out darkness,
    only light can do that.
    Hate cannot drive out hate,
    only love can do that.
  • They say your nightmares are your biggest fear. If my nightmares are about losing you, then losing you is my biggest fear.
  • If I could chose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breathe to say 'I Love You'.
  • Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
  • Love is composed of a single inhabiting two bodies.
  • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
  • One rose from the right person, has more value then a whole garden from the wrong one.
  • It takes a minute to have a crush on someone an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
  • Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
  • Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
  • If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
  • What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
  • Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
  • My heart pounds because of You. My world spins because of You. Your meant for me and I'm meant for You. Open your eyes and realize this Love that's waiting on you.
  • I may run out of messages to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery, but my heart won't run out of space for you..!
  • Love, its giving someone your heart and trusting them not to break it into a million tiny pieces.
  • It's not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, it's hard to find someone who actually means it.
  • Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.
  • Love does not dominates, it cultivates.
  • A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
  • For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
  • If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
  • The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
  • To all those nights I lay awake and blame it on Insomnia, when realistically it's because I can't stop thinking of you.
  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
  • In true love, there is no mountain too high to climb. No river too wide to cross. And most of all in true love there is no ends.
  • A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
  • A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
  • Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.
  • Distance doesn't matter when, two hearts loyal each other.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that it is an amazing collection for romantic messages and quotes. I loved most of them.

    ReplyDelete