1. A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years.
2. Octopus have three hearts.
3. Sharks can live up to 100 years.
4. Mosquitoes are more attracted to the color blue than any other.
5. Your right lung takes in more air than your left one does.
6. You blink over 20,000,000 times a year.
7. Women's heart beat faster than men's.
8. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.
9. Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, everytime you breathe.
10. You're born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206.
11. Koalas and humans are the only animals that have finger prints.
12. An eyeball weighs about 1 ounce.
13. Bamboo can grow up to 3 feet in 24 hours.
14. Most cats are left pawed.
15. A Blue Whale's tongue weighs more than an elephant.
16. You use 14 muscles to smile and 43 to frown. Keep Smiling!
17. The body has 2-3 million sweat glands.
18. One in 2,000,000,000 people will live to be 116 or old.
19. There are 200,000,000 insects for every one human.
20. Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day.
21. You can only smell 1/20th as well as a dog.
22. When snakes are born with 2 heads, they fight each other for food.
23. Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
24. Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
25. The world population of chickens is about equal to the number of people.
26. There are two Credit Cards for every person in the United States.
27. There are over 52.6 million dogs in the United States.
28. The Sanskrit word for "War" means "Desire for more cows."
29. The state of Florida is bigger than England.
30. The world's largest Montessori school is in India, with 26,312 students in 2002.
31. The first Ford cars had Dodge engines.
32. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
33. The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump.
34. Slugs have 4 noses.
35. Reindeer like to eat bananas.
36. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
37. Some toothpaste's contain antifreeze.
38. The average person laughs 15 times a day.
39. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
40. 315 entries in Webster's Dictionary will be misspelled.